Royal Attractions – Palaces Castles Abbeys Memorials..
People are searching for roots. They want to understand how the past shaped the present. Keeping the story alive. London is full of royal history, and you’re never far from a landmark with a story to tell. We are going to list here some Royal Attractions you should not miss it.
In UK and the world as well, historic Royal Palaces has a unique role to play. The following are the places and buildings where monarchs and their courts lived, and where history was made.
You can view most of them free from outside. Some needs admission fee for inside visit. And also they are open for limited time period. Click the following link to get individual brief history and contact address or find altogether free attractions and attractions with entrance fee of the Royal attractions. Check respective website for update information.
- Buckingham Palace – Free view from outside. Admission fee for visiting State Rooms of the Palace
- Changing Guard Buckingham Palace – Free view
- Kensington Palace – Free view from outside. Admission fee for visiting inside
- Clarence House – Free view from outside. Admission fee for visiting inside
- St.James’s Palace – Free view from outside. No access to Public without invitation
- The Mall – Free view, walk on the Royal ceremonial road
- Westminster Abbey – Paid attraction
- Tower of London – Paid attraction
- Ceremony of the Key – Free attraction
- Hampton Court Palace – Paid attraction
- Banqueting House – Paid attraction
- Kew Palace – Paid attraction with Kew Garden Tickets
- Old Royal Naval College Greenwich Palace – Free attraction
- The Queen’s House, Royal Museums Greenwich – Free attraction
- Albert Memorial – Free view
- Admiralty Arch – Free view
Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Clarence House, St.James’s Palace, Albert Memorial all are neighbour to each, so you can view them in one go with also viewing Changing Guard Buckingham Palace. Reach at the Buckingham Palace by 10.30am to view Changing Guard Buckingham Palace at 11am then start to view other Palaces. You will also find a beautiful St. James Park and the famous The Mall on your way.
Visitors are very much welcome to London. We are here to help you in choosing and booking London attractions. Just contact us, we will do the rest. Our travel advices are completely free. You will find London Tourist Information Centres within your reach. For travel information, click here TFL- Travel Information for Visitors. Any problem, need help- why not to seek Police help London Met Police-Your Friend Always
Meet with Royal Family Members-Youtube, RoyalLife CZ